- serves 4
- cooking time: 30 mins
- Low FODMAP and low-carb!
300g firm tofu, drained and cubed
2 tablespoons of garlic olive oil (FODMAP friendly)
3 tablespoons of Tamari soy sauce
1 tablespoon of coconut sugar
1 teaspoon of paprika
1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
A good pinch of salt
1 red pepper, roughly chopped
1 pak choy bunch, halved lengthwise
100g green beans, trimmed and halved
100g zoodles (zucchini noodles)
1 long red chili, finely sliced to garnish (optional)
1. Combine soy sauce, coconut sugar, paprika, ginger and salt in a bowl. Add tofu and ensure cubes are well coated with the mixture.
2. Add tofu mixture to a hot pan/wok and fry for several minutes, turning tofu to cook all sides. Once majority of tofu turns golden brown, remove from heat and set aside.
3. Add a little more oil to pan on medium heat, then add pepper and beans. Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
4. Add zoodles and pakchoy and cook for another 3 minutes, reducing the heat.
5. Add the tofu back to the pan. Cook and stir for a couple of minutes until heated through and well combined. Turn the heat off and garnish with chili if desired.
Voila! Enjoy your healthy and delicious meal :)